Nissen Sleeve by Single Port With Magnetic Assistance
New approach for Nissen Sleeve Gastrectomy by single port using double magnetic system
|Condition or Disease||Intervention/Treatment||Phase|
A bariatric surgery is performed for weight loss and esophagogastric reflux, called Nissen Sleeve, in which a new approach is used which is the only port that helps to shorten the hospital stay because it decreases postoperative pain as well as increases the esthetic Ad benefit. In addition, a system of magnets is used to assist in different steps of the surgery for the correct retraction of the tissues and to be able to suture or perform the correct dissection.
Arms and Interventions
Patient that were selected for surgery
Other: Magnetics Assisted by Singe port
Use of magnet for assistance through the surgery, and a novel approach as it is single port
Primary Outcome Measures
- Surgical Complications [1 month]
any adverse event during the surgery
- Surgical time [30 minutes]
how long does the surgery take
- Weight loss follow up [1 month]
Kg that the patient loss
- Any patient with controlled comorbidities suffering from obesity and GERD.
- Patients with pacemakers, psychiatric problems or uncontrolled metabolic diseases
Contacts and Locations
|1||Unidad Internacional de Cirugia Bariatric y Metabolica||Maracaibo||Zulia||Venezuela||4002|
Sponsors and Collaborators
- Unidad Internacional de Cirugia Bariatrica y Metabolica
- Principal Investigator: Andres Maldonado, M.D., UICBM
Study Documents (Full-Text)None provided.