Endometrial Lesions Predictions
To explore the risk factors of endometrial lesions in patients with abnormal uterine bleeding and establish prediction models which can discriminate between different endometrial etiologies of abnormal uterine bleeding(AUB).
|Condition or Disease
Arms and Interventions
Other: no intervention
Primary Outcome Measures
- pathology of endometrial lesions [1 year]
Endometrial tissue was curettaged and sent for pathological examination in 10% formalin. A senior pathologist who was not blinded to clinical and ultrasound information examined the samples and determined the final diagnosis. The outcomes of histology are classified as normal endometrium and endometrial lesions, which include 1)endometrial polyps,2)endometrial hyperplasia without atypia, 3)endometrial atypical hyperplasia and 4) endometrial carcinoma.
Secondary Outcome Measures
- Ultrasonographic Examination [1 year]
VS examinations were performed by an experienced physician with a vaginal probe of 5.5 MHz of a GE VolusonE10 Ultrasound device to look for endometrial thickness and abnormal echoes. Endometrial thickness (ET) was measured at the thickest part with double layers
- non-pregnancy related abnormal uttering bleeding（AUB） in women of 18-60 years old; 2)women who had indications for hysteroscopy and endometrial histology in the study period
- postmenopausal women, 2) AUB due to other causes such as hormones or medications, coagulation disorders, and vascular malformation of the uterus; 3) final diagnosis outside the scope of this study.
Contacts and Locations
|Beijing Friendship Hospital
Sponsors and Collaborators
- Beijing Friendship Hospital
- Principal Investigator: Wenjing Zhang, Dr, Beijing Friendship Hospital
Study Documents (Full-Text)None provided.