Health and Nutrition Survey on Shenzhen Children
Master and analyze the nutritional health, growth and development status of primary and secondary school students in Shenzhen, and discover the main nutritional health, growth and development problems and influencing factors.
Provide basic data and evidence-based basis for the municipal government and related departments to formulate child health policies and measures.
|Condition or Disease||Intervention/Treatment||Phase|
Primary Outcome Measures
- Weight [6 months]
- Height [6 months]
- Blood pressure [6 months]
- Vitamin concentrations in circulation [8 months]
measured by EIA, CLIA or LC-MS/MS, nmol/L
- Mineral concentrations in circulation [8 months]
measured by ICP-MS, mass/volume
- Glucose and lipid concentrations in circulation [6 months]
measured by biochemical analyzer, mmol/L
With signed consent to be a study subject.
Contacts and Locations
|1||Shenzhen Center for Chronic Disease Control||Shenzhen||Guangdong||China||518020|
Sponsors and Collaborators
- Shenzhen Center for Chronic Disease Control
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Principal Investigator: Jingfan Xiong, Director, Shenzhen Center for Chronic Disease Control
Study Documents (Full-Text)None provided.