Prevalence of Mullerian Anomalies in Infertile Women
Mullerian anomalies are congenital structural anomalies in the uterus .
Its prevalence is not uncommon .
|Condition or Disease||Intervention/Treatment||Phase|
PCO is very common in gynecological practice
Women with mullerian anomalies should be properly evaluated for other gynecological and urological problems
Primary Outcome Measures
- the number of participants who will prove to have PCO [within 4 weeks]
diagnosis of PCO by US and by FSH and LH levels
- females with age between 20-42 years with primary infertility
- females with age above 42 years or below 20 years females with secondary infertility
Contacts and Locations
Sponsors and Collaborators
- Aljazeera Hospital
- Kasr El Aini Hospital
- National Research Centre, Egypt
- misr Infertility centre ,Alaqsor
- Principal Investigator: Mahmoud Alalfy, Algazeerah hospital -Location (Giza -Egypt ) and National Research centre egypt
Study Documents (Full-Text)None provided.
- mullerian anomalies