About This Policy
By visiting the Site, or using any of Our Services, you agree that Your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of the Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and Our Agreement, if any.
Information We Collect About You
We may request information directly from You and, as well as automatically through Your use of the Site or Services. You can browse areas of the Site and use some of the Services without registering with Us or providing Your name or contact info. However, to access certain Services or content on the Site, We may ask You to register or provide certain information to Us. In general, we collect information about You as follows:
- Contact & Log-in Information. In order to i) access certain content on the Site, ii) receive log-in credentials to restricted portions of the Site, and iii) submit a request or question to Us via the Site or email, We collect name, company name, contact information and other relevant information. We may also ask You for additional info, such as industry.
- Your Activities. If You log-in to restricted portions of the Site and Services, We collect information about Your activities and actions while logged in. Also, if You post any content to the Site – such as a comment to a blog – We collect information about Your post which will be viewable to other visitors to the Site to whom You or We have provided access. If We ask you and if you elect to participate in surveys or similar questionnaires, We will collect information about Your responses, as well as Your name, contact information and any other information You provide to us.
- Usage & Browsing Information. We automatically track certain information about you, via log files, cookies, pixel tags and other technologies that are gathered in the course of Your using the Site. This information may include the URL of the web page from You which you came, the URL You go to next, the browser You are using, Your IP address, the number of times You visited the Site, the pages You visited and the materials, if any, You downloaded and location information. Please see the section "Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms" below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about You through the Site and Services as follows:
- To help us improve our Site and Services.
- To provide You the Services, to communicate with You about the Site and Services, to respond to Your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To inform You about Services that you may not be using but that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes. If you submit Your name, phone number and contact information in order to receive more information from Us or to receive log-in credentials, We may call or email You to follow up on your inquiry and/or Your use of the Services and Site.
- To better understand how users access and use the Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Disclose the Information We Collect
We may share your personal information with:
In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose information We’ve collected from You in order to comply with the law, including judicial proceedings, court orders, or other legal processes.
Business Transfers. If We are acquired by, merge with, or enter a joint venture with another company, or if all or substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy, We may transfer the information We have collected from You to the new or acquiring company.
To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose the information We collect from you if We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Agreement or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
A cookie is a small piece of computer code that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, which enables Us to identify users and collect certain user usage information. You can elect to delete cookie files from Your hard drive and/or configure Your browser to reject them or to notify You when a cookie is being placed on Your hard drive. The toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to perform these actions. Visitors to the Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), that are embedded, sometimes invisibly, on webpages. We use these technologies to help us track the activities of Site users and to help Us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to You to help us track email response rates, identify when Our emails are viewed and track whether Our emails are forwarded.
Content You Post
If You post content on our Site or Services, including your comments, reviews, pictures, and any other informational, all such content is subject to the terms of Our Agreement and will be available to other users of our Site and Services. Your posting may become public We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, our Agreement, the law, or Your personal privacy.
Communications from Us
We may send You emails about the Site, the Services, or other information We think may be of interest to You. You may opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option within the email. If You opt-out of receiving promotional or informational emails from us, We may still send You emails about Your account or any Services You have requested or received from Us.
How to Contact Us
Effective Date: June 2, 2020, Version 1.0